All of our programs are created with the S3 Framework. The S3 Framework stands for the Self Secure System. It is centered on the belief that we should and need to perform activities that develop our individual security and confidence in our capabilities, whether it be to be a better student, athlete, parent, or to defend ourselves. When we are developing security and confidence, we are more likely to take care of our bodies and minds and less likely to be involved with activities that will conflict with these goals.
We offer both group and private training in self-defense using Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Western Boxing, Thai-Boxing, and Wrestling techniques.
S3 Kids Self-Defense
- Our Kids Self-Defense Program is intended for children age 4-12. Our program provides kids with a sense of self-confidence and self-worth, improved self-esteem, problem solving skills, physical fitness, improved focus and discipline, and allows them to practice respect.
- Our program is designed to provide kids with the tools they need to avoid, prevent and address conflict. We emphasize the use of non-violent conflict resolution, while giving your child the tools that they need to feel confident in any situation.
- Unlike a traditional martial arts school, where your child may leave with a false sense of their capabilities in a real situation, our training methods are based on the functional and reality based-arts of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Boxing/Muay Thai.
- We seek to give your child the confidence, focus and character development that they need in order to excel in every aspect of their lives.
S3 Adult Self-Defense
- Our S3 Adult Self-Defense classes contain a mix of both Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so you can obtain the best of both arts!
- Each class focuses on teaching the proper technique and mechanics involved with strikes used in Thai Boxing (striking with the hands and feet as well as elbows and knees). We also incorporate the fundamental movements and techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so that you will begin to understand the value of knowing what to do when a confrontation hits the ground.
- All of this is blended into a unique format and rigorous workout that will challenge you to be your best!