- ROCK THE RED! Coach Ray wants to celebrate the Washington CAPS amazing Stanley Cup victory! For the entire SUMMER, if you are a prospective student wearing CAPS gear when you visit, you will receive a FREE MONTH OF TRAINING when you join! For prospective punch-card students, we will add 5 FREE classes to your punch-card!
- Existing students! Each time you wear any CAPS gear for the months of June, July, and August, we will enter your name in a drawing to receive ONE FREE MONTH or a FREE PRIVATE LESSON! Contest begins on Saturday June 9!
- Saturday 6/9 we will have a professional videographer present during all classes. He will be capturing training footage to make video and audio for our website, social media and other marketing outlets. We would love to pack the mats with our students and show all of the hard work you all put in each time you train! So bring your best! Please bring your Gi and your training gear and show what you’ve got! We will have waiver forms onsite for you to sign your consent. If you would like to discuss please contact Coach Ray or me prior to class.
- We are running a class project! We are asking students and parents to submit motivational or inspirational slogans or quotes to us. We will begin putting the slogans on the wall of the studio this summer!
- Junior youth (ages 11-12) will now be able to train in our Adult Self Defense and Jiujitsu classes for all scheduled classes! We are providing this option to introduce our Junior youth to more advanced self-defense concepts and techniques. Junior youth are still welcome to train at the scheduled times for Kids Self Defense.
- We have added S3 Strength Training Fundamentals to our schedule! This is a great program for those of you looking to learn basic strength training in a small group setting through convenient pre-paid punch-cards. No membership required. For more information about the program, please check out our program write up and contact us using the form below!
- We are excited to add S3 Sports Performance Training to our schedule! Recommended for ages 11-18. This is a game-changer for athletes! Each participant under the age of 18 must obtain parental approval and undergo a general fitness assessment prior to beginning the program. Assessments can be scheduled on Saturday’s and Sunday’s during the summer. The program will begin the week after the last day of school the week of 6/18/2018. For more information about the program, please check out our program write up and contact us using the form below to schedule your child’s assessment!
- We are running a Summer Student special! For only $299 you can sign up to train in any Adult Self Defense, Brazilian Jiujitsu and S3 MMA FIT classes for 3 full months! We’ll even throw in a t-shirt and boxing gloves. Complete the form below to sign up!
- We’re proud to have been featured in the Monocacy Monacle, the local paper of Poolesville! See page 6 for our story. http://www.monocacymonocle.com/images/issues_2018/MM_2018-04-27.pdf
Follow us on Facebook for more photos and the latest on seminars, events, promotions, and more!